www.iWon.com | iWon Email Login | Webmail Sign In: iWon(iWon.com) use to be a free casual game site and web portal that offered the chance to win cash for charities through activities such as playing online games. iWon started as a web portal that is similar to Yahoo mail. It recently entered its users into daily, weekly, and monthly cash prize drawings. Users earned entry drawings based on a point system for using the website. Activities that earned points included clicking on links, using the search features, and participating in its online games.
Among major early backers of iWon was Viacom, parent of CBS, UPN, and MTV. It was last owned by Barry Diller ‘s IAC. In an attempt to reach out to users through Facebook, iWon launched an interactive game portal similar to the one found on their website, which offered similar games and features, including a daily prize draw during its opening months. iWon E-mail service was a feature that was first available during the launch of the iWon Platform.
If you have already signed up your iWon email account, then you can easily access the site with your email address and password. Log in to your iwon email account is a simple and quick process that anyone can complete. If you don’t know how to sign in or if you are having problems signing in follow the steps below.
Related Article: Mail.com Email Setting
Read Also: PTD WebMail Sign In
Read Also: Navient Account Sign In
Read Also: Download O2tvseries Movies
iWon Email Login
1. On your device open the iwon official website here iwon.com.
2. When the iWon homepage is open, It will show that the page with the message “I’m sorry iwon is no longer available”
3. On that page, below the message click on the “Access your IWON email”.
4. Then the iWon email login page will be load.
5. Fill out your iWon email address in the first field. This will look like firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Followed by your password in the second column.
7. Click on the Lite Mode if you have a slow internet connection.
8. Then click on the “Remember login ID” if it is your device.
9. click on the “Login” button to sign in to access your email dashboard.