Mail.com Email Setting | Mail.com SMTP, POP3, IMAP Setting: mail.com is a web portal and web-based email service provider owned by the internet company 1&1 Mail & Media Inc., headquartered in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, USA. 1&1 Mail & Media Inc. is a subsidiary of United Internet Group, a publicly listed company based in Germany which is considered a pioneer of online communication. Mail.com is a Webmail provider that is available in English, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Romanian.
It has it’s Headquarters in Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania, the United States providing a Worldwide Service except for German-speaking countries. Their The parent company is United Internet. mail.com offers a free, advertising-supported email service that is primarily aimed at private users, as well as small- and medium-sized businesses. On its portal, mail.com offers local and global news of the day, covering the latest political, economic, technological, entertainment, sports, and lifestyle topics. It also provides a search engine, which is enhanced by Google.
Mail.com is a web portal and web-based email service provider owned by the German internet company United Internet. It offers news articles and videos and a free webmail application with unlimited storage. It offers a free, advertising-supported email service with unlimited storage for emails, choice of over 200 domains, online file storage, collecting of emails from other accounts (which is now a paid-for service), organizer, Facebook integration, and spam and virus protection. The Mail.com SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) servers are different from the SMTP servers of other e-mail providers. Each provider has unique settings. SMTP servers are only used for outgoing mail. The incoming Mail.com server settings are either POP3 or IMAP. You’ll need those too.
Read Also: PTD WebMail Sign In
Read Also: Navient Account Sign In
Read Also: Download O2tvseries Movies
Features Of Mail.com
1. 30 MB of storage for emails, choice of over 200 domains, online file storage, collecting of emails from other accounts with the free Mail Collector, organizer, and spam and virus protection.
When creating a free email account, users can choose from more than 200 domains for their email address including geographical locations, professions, beliefs, and interests, such as asia.com, consultant.com, religious.com, acdcfan.com, and catlover.com.
Mail.com is one of the last remaining major email providers who do not ask for a personal phone number to set up an inbox, allowing access to users who do not have or do not wish to provide a phone number to a third party simply to use email and much more.
Concerning attachment size limits, mail.com is the market leader among major free email service providers. It lets users send large files via email, allowing a maximum attachment size of 30 MB.
Mail.com offers its users an email storage capacity of 65 GB, which is equivalent to 500k emails. On top of that, up to 2 GB of files, pictures and videos can be saved in the mail.com File Storage. This cloud solution also makes it possible to share files online with multiple people at once.
The Organizer, also integrated into every mail.com account, lets users schedule tasks and events and sends them automatic appointment reminders as well as daily appointment overviews.
7. Mobile Apps
Mail.com offers free email apps for Android and iOS to help users manage their emails on the go. Access to these apps can optionally be protected by a four-digit PIN.
8. Mail Collector and other migration services
The Mail Collector is a feature that lets users merge email accounts from different providers. With mail. com is the primary account, all other email addresses can be imported into the mail.com account. The Mail Collector then automatically forwards all incoming emails into the primary mailbox.
9. Online Office
Online Office is a free alternative to Microsoft Office. This all-in-one document editor, presentation maker, and spreadsheet creator was developed for mail.com users and can be used directly in their email account. This online application enables the user to open, create, and edit files, presentations, and spreadsheets in the browser without installing software locally first.
MailCheck is a browser extension for automatic email notifications, available for Chrome Firefox and Safari.
11. Alias email addresses
An alias address allows users to customize the sender email address shown in their correspondence by creating an additional email address within an existing mail.com account.
12. When composing and sending emails, users have the option to use the integrated spellcheck, define an individual signature for each sender address, attach a vCard, and set a status for the email (such as “high priority” or “confidential”).
13. In a period of absence, an auto-responder can be set to automatically reply to all incoming messages.
mail.com deploys anti-virus and spam detection software to keep user inboxes free from dangerous and unwanted emails.
15. While the spam folder automatically collects junk mail, multiple additional folders can be created for manually organizing and sorting emails.
16. Email filter
This feature allows users to define certain conditions under which incoming messages will be automatically moved into particular folders.
17. Users can customize their accounts by setting their preferred account language (English, Spanish, or French) and changing the design theme.
Mail.com Default SMTP Settings
1. Mail.com SMTP server address: smtp.mail.com
2. SMTP username: Your full Mail.com email address (email@example.com)
3. Mail.com SMTP password: Your Mail.com password
4. SMTP: port: 587 (alternatives: 465 and 25)
5. Mail.com SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes (no can be used as an alternative)
Mail.com’s Default POP3 And IMAP Settings
After you enter all the necessary settings, you’ll be able to send and receive Mail.com messages using your preferred email service or app and manage your inbox and other folders located at Mail.com. You can continue to use all the features available at the Mail.com website interface in a browser as well.
Mail.com POP3 Server Settings
1. Mail.com POP server address: pop.mail.com
2. POP username: Your full Mail.com email address(firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Mail.com POP password: Your Mail.com password
4. POP port: 995 (alternative: 110)
5. Mail.com POP TLS/SSL required: yes (no, if you use port 110)
Mail.com IMAP Settings
1. IMAP server address: imap.mail.com
2. IMAP Username: Your full Mail Dot Com email address (email@example.com)
3. Mail.com IMAP password: Your Mail.com password
4. IMAP Port: 993 (alternative: 143)
5. Mail.com IMAP TLS/SSL required: yes (no, if you use port 143)